The Music Industry Development Agency of Zimbabwe is the Zimbabwean Chapter of the International Music Managers Forum.
An agency that aims to bring about systematic change across the industry in Zimbabwe, we offer music business education, resources and advocacy for music industry personnel.
1. Educating music industry personnel in music business principles and fundamentals
2. Equipping the local music industry personnel with resources that will aid them in their careers
3. Fostering a network of partners that will work in a collective effort to develop the industry
4. Conducting periodical music industry research that will enable practitioners to make educated choices of how they need to conduct their business
5. Advocating for much needed change that will help formalize the music industry and award practitioners better working conditions
6. Providing international channels and opportunities for local musicians and industry personnel.