Are you involved in the African music sector? Enlist in the Music In Africa Directory between 15 October 2015 and 30 November 2015 and you can stand a chance to win AKG studio headphones and a portable vocal booth screen.
1) AKG’s K44 Perception Studio Headphones
AKG’s K44 Perception over-ear, closed headphones provide excellent sound with a powerful low end and clean highs. They offer pure listening experience for various applications, including project studios and home recording. The headphones include comfortable leatherette ear pads and a self-adjusting headband that allow extended wear without discomfort. They come with a 2.5m fixed, straight cable, including convertible jack plug.
2) Vicoustics Flexi Screen Lite
Vicoustic's lightweight version of the popular Flexi Screen provides a portable, easy to assemble, microphone surround whose polyurethane structure is designed to give maximum absorption efficiency. Flexi Screen Lite has a dual functionality, absorbing the singer's energy on the inside to give a less ambient sound, while at the same time partially absorbing scattered room reflections on the outside. Flexi Screen Lite's acoustic foam structure has optimum density and thickness, using a series of cavities both to reinforce the absorption effect and add structural support to the joint mechanism. Flexi Screen Lite is suitable for use with a range of microphones and can be adjusted either vertically or horizontally. The unit can be assembled in less than 15 seconds, making it ideal for location-based recording venues, project studios and classrooms.
HOW TO ENTER
- Create a profile for yourself in the Music In Africa directory. To do this, go to www.musicinafrica.net and on the top right, click on ‘Log in’/ ‘sign up’. Then follow the steps to enter your biography, contact details, social media links and photos.
- If your profile has already been created by the Music In Africa team, simply click on the ‘claim’ button on the right hand side of the profile to take control of your profile.
Submit your entry with the following personal details:
- URL address for your Directory Profile
- First name
- Last Name
- Phone number
All entries should be sent to email@example.com
- The competition is open to anyone involved in the African music sector, based on the continent.
- The competition runs from 15 October 2015 to 30 November 2015.
- Winners will be announced from 1 December 2015
- You can only enter the competition once, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- To be eligible you have to have to own a directory profile on www.musicinafrica.net
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- No prize shall be exchangeable for money.
- No employee or board member of the Music In Africa Foundation, members of their immediate family or employees of partner organisations may enter.
- If a winner is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if the Music In Africa Foundation has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, the Music In Africa Foundation reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. The Music In Africa Foundation shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.