Music In Africa, in partnership with Azgo Festival, is giving away 8 tickets to the 5th edition of the Azgo Festival - a contemporary celebration of arts and culture taking place in Maputo, Mozambique on 22 and 23 May 2015.
The acclaimed festival boasts a star-studded line-up of artists from all over the world, including: Mi Casa, Mingas, Lira, Tucan Tucan, Claudio Ismael, Uhuru, Batida, Chico Antonio, Liloca, Duas Caras e Trez Agah, Orquestra Djambo, Black Jesus Experience, 123, Floewe, Sweet, Sweet Moon, Sérgio Pererê, Zal Sissokho, and many more.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket, all you have to do is answer the questions below:
- Where is Azgo Festival happening this year?
- Name any musician who is profiled on the Music In Africa Directory and provide the URL link to that artist.
Submit your answers with the following personal details:
- First name
- Last Name
- Phone number
- Passport number
All entries should be sent to email@example.com
The competition runs from 22 April 2015 to 5 May 2015 at 12pm GMT. Winners will be announced on 8 May 2015. Please read the competition rules below carefully.
- The competition runs from 22 April 2015 until 5 May 2015 at 12pm GMT.
- You can only enter the competition once, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- To be eligible you have to complete all fields in the form. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- A winner will receive no more than one General Admission ticket. This ticket provides access to the main festival area.
- The Music In Africa Foundation shall only offer the said tickets. Winners will have to provide their own transport to and from the event, arrange for their own accommodation and foot any other relevant expenses, for example border fees.
- For entrants outside of Mozambique, this competition is only open to holders of a valid passport.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- No prize shall be exchangeable for money.
- No employee or board member of the Music In Africa Foundation, members of their immediate family or employees of partner organisations may enter.
- If a winner is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if the Music In Africa Foundation has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, the Music In Africa Foundation reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. The Music In Africa Foundation shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.