Music In Africa in partnership with Azgo Festival are giving away seven (7) double general admission full festival passes, so you and a friend can enjoy the sixth edition of the Azgo, a contemporary celebration of arts and culture taking place in Maputo, Mozambique on 20 and 21 May 2016.
The acclaimed festival this year boasts a star-studded line-up of artists from all over the continent, including Sauti Sol, Zahara, Maya Kamaty, Lura, Paulo Flores, Bholoja and DJ Kenzhero. Leading acts from Mozambique include Azagaia & Os Cortadores de Lenha, the Alexandre Langa tribute (featuring Yolanda Kakana, Roberto Chitsondzo, Muzila, Bob Lee and Sizaquel), Mr Bow, Neyma, Gran’mah, Deltino Guerreiro, Denny OG, Afro Madjaha, New Joint and more. They will join international acts such as Estère, Cold Specks, HMB, Kingfisha, Pablo Nouvelle and Za!, among others.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket, all you have to do is answer the questions below:
- Where is Azgo Festival happening this year?
- Name any musician performing at Azgo this year who is profiled on the Music In Africa Directory and provide the URL link to that artist’s directory profile.
Submit your answers with the following personal details:
- First name
- Last Name
- Phone number
- Passport number
All entries should be sent to email@example.com
The competition runs from 9 May 2016 until 12 May 2016 at 12pm GMT. Winners will be announced on Friday 13 May 2016. Please read the competition rules below carefully.
- The competition runs from 9 May 2016 until 12 May 2016 at 12pm GMT.
- You can only enter the competition once, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- To be eligible you have to complete all fields in the form. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- A winner will receive no more than two General Admission tickets. This tickets provide access to the main festival area.
- The Music In Africa Foundation shall only offer the said tickets. Winners will have to provide their own transport to and from the event, arrange for their own accommodation and foot any other relevant expenses, for example border fees.
- For entrants outside of Mozambique, this competition is only open to holders of a valid passport.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- No prize shall be exchangeable for money.
- No employee or board member of the Music In Africa Foundation, members of their immediate family or employees of partner organisations may enter.
- If a winner is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if the Music In Africa Foundation has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, the Music In Africa Foundation reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. The Music In Africa Foundation shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.